THE OUTPOURING OF A VILLAGE CAT

O people on earth, not the food on your fancy table that I want, nor the whole fried fish, nor the tuna you just bought, I have long stood next to your chair sometimes I call you meong, but you do not turn, you go the lime to take a glass, which I think you want to give me a meal, and you go back to your table I wait for you again, I try to call you meow again ... but you just turn around, and I try to touch you with my soft fist, hush ... I tried again touching your feet but you kicked me, what the fuck, what is my fucking fuck, you try to be me, how do you feel, well I forgive you, you're finally ready to eat and leave your fish bones on the table, You leave your chair, and I think this is the time for me to take the bone, but when I take it, you hit my ass again, this is strange, I want to claw your face, oh wah ai man on earth, I just want your food no more, marked by a village cat.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

5 makanan kesukaan kucing kampung

CURHAT KUCING KAMPUNG TENTANG MAKAN :(

Human Logic