WEIRD SMELL CAT

That night I was sleeping soundly, which I knew outside was raining, cold air coming to this body made me have to add another blanket, but somehow still feel cold in my stomach even though I have wear blanket, I do not pee in pants, then I sleep asleep again, because the rain is getting heavier. right in the middle of the night I felt the cold in my stomach no longer exists, now cold only at the edge of my belly, I start to think maybe this weather is not supportive, but for a moment I opened the blanket of mere weird and smell like the smell of toilet cat, I just realized something had happened, I have two female kittens who used to sleep next to me. LOL

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

5 makanan kesukaan kucing kampung

CURHAT KUCING KAMPUNG TENTANG MAKAN :(

Human Logic